Additional Services

Marriage / De Facto Transfers
We can help you add your spouse or de facto partner to the Certificate of Title by doing a marriage or de facto transfer. What’s more is you’re likely to avoid paying stamp duty.
Related Party Transfers
When you buy from or sell to a family member or other related party, such as a trust, this may be a much better option than a regular settlement.
Survivorship Applications
Survivorship applications transfer the deceased person’s share of the property to the remaining joint tenant. We’ll help you complete the application.

Contact us today
to find out how we can help you.

We want to make sure you feel comfortable and understand the process.